At Cutting Edge Manufacturing, we specialize in manufacturing precision machined parts. Our team is able to produce parts that require innovative tooling and fixturing in a timely manner. We approach each job with the intention of minimizing run-time by reducing the number of operations, therefore increasing accuracy and efficiency while decreasing cost. We are capable of holding tight tolerances in difficult to machine materials such as, stainless steel, titanium, kovar, plastic, etc. CEM uses a modern CAM system and state-of-the-art machining and measuring equipment to ensure the highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
• Up to 7 axis robotic arm milling
• 105" maximum vertical milling
• Manual milling, drilling and tapping available
• Rapid feed and live tooling
• Up to 77" diameter by 120" length with 30" swing
• Up to 36" deep bores with 6" diameter
• Manual turning available
Click on image to enlarge.